Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Remain childlike

Adults kill dreams and believe they are doing it for the best interest of another because the other person isn’t being “realistic”. Adults think they know everything because they’re “grown” so you can’t tell them anything because if you do they will say, “don’t talk to me that way I’m a grown man/woman”. Adults spend over half the day almost every day working at jobs they don’t like then they give half the money they earn away to bill collectors then lie to themselves and say things like, “I work hard to support myself and my family”. The only reason they spend over half their lives doing something they despise is because they are afraid to stop because they don’t know what will happen if they do. Adults stay in dead end relationships and keep people around them that bring them down simply because it’s what they “know” and what they are used to. Adults are afraid to step out of their comfort zone no matter how bad their comfort zone may be. They work too much and don’t play enough. In other words adults SUCK!
A child knows that having fun and being happy is the most important thing in the world and will always dream. Life was meant to be enjoyed and children know this, Einstein once said that the reason he made all of his discoveries was because he never stopped thinking like a child. Being humble, smiling, laughing these are all things that children embrace. I don’t see myself ever “growing up” from any of this. I will always dream and follow my heart, I will do things I enjoy, things that truly helps my soul expand and I still am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I will humbly remain in the mystery of life because I know I don’t know everything and I will embrace that as fact in a childlike and mature manner. I won’t whine about people or relationships that I chose to be in and around, what since does that make? And I don’t mind stepping out of my comfort zone because I know that outside of it is where my growth occurs. Your opinion about me is not my concern and never will be, as a 33 year old child I will simply be truthful to myself and remain in that positive place. I say join me and never grow up!

Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment