Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Within this year 2011


Within this year I’ve seen folks try and hurt each other not knowing that all they were doing was appeasing a demon that lurks within. I’ve have my ups and downs and I’ve wished for situations that have not yet occurred. I’ve looked towards the sky and I’ve asked the questions that I thought I would never ask. But even so and with all of my dilemmas and situations I have something that keeps me going and keeps hope a live and it only grows stronger with each day. This something that I hold dearly and that gives me that hope is God and within me I maintain my faith. It may seem that this God character doesn’t exist and I do have a love and a strong belief in the sciences but when push comes to shove who cares. What I consider God is something that can never be disproven because I don’t believe in a man that sits in the clouds and judges us. I simply believe in the power of Love which to me is the road to all that is good and all that is joyous. I love the fact that life is a mystery and my belief in God isn’t for reassurance. It’s not there to give me a comforting feeling about death; it’s not there so that I can feel good about myself because I feel that those who have died whom I care about and love are in a “better” place. My belief is about life and living, about strength and faith and most of all it’s about Love. It’s about knowing that life is on purpose and that everything that occurs in life was meant and has happened for the benefit of life. It’s about living because I think that God and life are one in the same. It’s about oneness as well because in order to truly want greatness for all is to see oneself in that all itself. It’s about happiness, the sheer feeling of it and when I say happiness I mean the type that is everlasting. It’s not about attaching myself to an outside belief for more reassurance on life and the way things will turn out for me, like I said, I enjoy that fact that life and everything in it is a mystery. This way I am able to grow more freely then I would if I simply knew it all. I feel that my enlightenment began when I realized that God isn’t something that is separate and apart from me and then it got stronger when I accepted the mystery called life. So as this year comes to a close I say that I enjoy and revel in the mystery. I don’t need to believe in some super man who lives in the sky with promises that would be revealed to me when I die if I happen to pick the right religion. To me death is something that is just as important to the universe as life and they are in a way one. You can’t have one without the other and if death was a bad thing then it would only happen to bad people. I do have my beliefs about what may happen to us after we die but if someone was to come to me with cold hard facts that all of my beliefs about death were wrong I wouldn’t be upset because I don’t claim any attachments to my beliefs. They are what they are and I will continue to learn about them and grow within them. But let’s say that there really is no type of consciousness after life just as the atheist say, so what is what I say to that. So all that means is the worst thing that could happen to me after I die is that I feel nothing, what’s so bad about that? I mean if you feel nothing you won’t have to go through hard times and you won’t have to feel pain anymore so why is it so bad? Is it bad because the nothingness that we may feel after we die is something of the unknown? As if you “know” what will occur in your life tomorrow or even within the next moment. Some terrorist could drop a bomb on your house and this bomb could maybe not be enough to kill you but it may just burn you so bad that you may have to go through the rest of your life disfigured. Poison gas could be leaking out of some pipe under your house right now slowly killing brain cells and you may wake up tomorrow not knowing who you are. Anything could happen within even the next moment and the next moment just like life will always be unknown. Do you fear the next moment? Do you fear the next year to come? So why fear something that is going to happen to you one day simply because it may entail the unknown? There you go, nothing to it and with this year I will go in to the next one holding God within my heart and radiating what I feel he stands for. I will live for him which means I will live for Love and I will growth within that space within my very own mysterious life. I will maintain faith in good and I will maintain and believe in the goodness that dwells in everyone. I will continue to grow and gain strength within myself and I invite everyone else to do the same. I feel that we are all one still, its call the universe not the multiverse so let’s start acting like it and make this happiness that we all crave for a reality. What a year it’s been and we all are going to go into the next one in mystery whether we accept it or not and man what a beautiful feeling it is going to be!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment