Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Never give up!!!!!

Never, never, never give up.
Winston Churchill


Today’s message is going to be short and simple. I happen to be going through a string of difficulties which have plagued me throughout this year. I’m not going to sit here and point them out because all that is going to cause me to do is point out the places where my ego feels I am being dealt a raw deal. As I write this on this day I am claiming victory over these difficulties. I know that all of the so called hardships are in a way already resolved, simple and plain, I will never, never, never give up. I will prevail, I will success and I will obtain that heaven on earth which I believe we all were born to gain. I see the place which I am in right now and then I see my destined place, this is all I see, I’ve learned from the pass but I’m not going to dwell in it. I will move forward, do what I need to do and I will rein victorious. I will prevail because in my mind I already have.

Today is the day to make it happen, today is the day to shine. Let’s be of love and let’s make sure we enjoy this day.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment