Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Through struggles We can learn how not to struggle


To success in life doesn’t mean coming into every situation with ease and sliding through without any struggles. Through struggles we learn how not to struggle, through hardships we strengthen and therefore realize that the actual hardship isn’t really a hardship at all. Every time we rouse into another day we are given new situations to undergo and literally anything could happen. Our lives and our thoughts mold our live situations, we are our situations; we are our lives. When certain unseen situations arise within our lives we have to realize and see what they really are. There is nothing presented to us within our lives that we are not able to handle. If that was the case we would have never manifested the situation in the first place. Somewhere deep, deep, within us we are creating the lives we live. Everything happens for a reason; all unseen situations arise for a purpose. Even if we aren’t able to at first realize this purpose, even so, if we maintain a positive attitude and a knowing that the outcome of the situation will serve us, us being served will manifest. I am writing about this today because Monday morning I woke up to an unseen situation. Now I am in the miss of it and to the naked eye it doesn’t look good but to my “spiritual eye” I see nothing but light and joy for the outcome. Out of nowhere, from the blue I come into a day which I felt would be great to find out someone has seized my checking account. They seized my account and all of the money that I had in it. My first feeling towards the situation was a feeling of fear, then anger. Then, after I realized what those feelings were doing to me (messing up my day) I calmed down and looked at the whole picture. I made some phone calls and dealt with some people who seemed to want more struggles for me. There weren’t too helpful but I kept on pursuing. I wanted to find out how this could have happened. After I did, it was a bit of a relief and ever though the situation isn’t yet resolved I am now claiming victory over it. In doing this I am able to move on with my other endeavors in life and also, I am able to take my time in handling this situation so that I can make sure it is handled in a correct manner. I’ve already claimed victory and now I am able to move on. I am able to move on with a confidence like never before and handle it all. Things are still looking up for me and even though this year has presented a number of challenges to me one after the other I still can see the light. I made a decision at the start of this year to make this year “The” year for me and I am not going to give up on that decision. All is well and I have already claimed victory over all my so called hardships. Today is going to be a great day.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment