Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happiness is YOUR conscious choice

"Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response." -- Mildred Barthel.

I’ve made a decision, and that decision is happiness. There are plenty of reasons why I could mope and complain but I refuse to. I am about to begin a long holiday weekend, I am going to party and have fun and I am going to have a blast. This is a decision that I’ve made already, this is the same decision that everyone could always make at the beginning of there day. There are so many bleak situations going on in my life right now but I choose to see the light in even them. As I drove in to work this morning I started to go over my so called “bleak” situation and then, my mind started to give me ideas which presented options that I wouldn’t have had if I weren’t in the situations. Now I can say I am actually happy to be in the situations, I believe that these situations are going to help me save more money then I ever have been able to save. Like I always say, there is a reason for everything. I am happy because I’ve made the decision to be, just make the decision to be happy and you will be. Make the decision that everything which happens will serve you, that’s all that is needed. Happiness is a conscious choice.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment