Monday, July 20, 2009

Love forever Blooms


Some say it’s for the faint at heart to feel such a sensation, some say that when the waters of an ocean slowly edges up the shore line and then retreats back it always leaves somewhat of itself behind in its wake to soak within the sands. When one feels this love and then cascades into that place, a part of them is left behind to always linger with there beloved. This love never dies away because true love is what created all which is to be and all which will ever sustain. There is nothing which can penetrate, it doesn’t ever waive and it always remains everlasting even in the grips of non-existence. For me a question has arisen from my inside which yells with passion for an answer. This love which is in question; when it’s in the grips of privation is it truly love or not? When I feel a feeling of lost and regrets my loves always feels as if it’s to waiver and then fade away, but then, as I gaze into the clouds and I feel a brisk breeze brush against my cheeks, with God at hand the truth of love is slowly being revealed. I see that my love will always remain with me, it’s a feeling which is in me, I am of this love which is able to engulfs me whole if I’m not decorous and reverent. To place this love in a place which causes pain is like saying laughter causes heart attacks and death. Love is an empowerment; the absence of it is a delusion just like the house of mirrors with those spurious imagines. My love always will remain; it’s a strength which is everlasting just as my eternal blossom with its forever bloom. When this blossom blooms it is in a stage in which its beauty is radiating at its strongest point, my love is like my eternal blossom; it’s always within me and is always in a stage of blossom, it never will waiver, it is my strength, my power and my forever reason for life.

(MY FOREVER BLOOM, MY LOVE)
________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes this fact which my poem (My Forever Bloom, My Love) talks about in regard to love does become lost to us. This weekend I had certain reflections which revealed something to me about love and then because of these reflections I became a bit upset. I felt as if a blossom which is eternal was truly to be lost to me, my love and reason had evaded me, I really felt that it had but this could never be, my reflections were nothing but delusions. Love is always empowering, nothing about it can ever pain us. It never causes pain but then fear can seem a lot like love at times and that is what causes the pains and struggles. My Love is my eternal blossom which is always set to blossom. Sometimes a feeling of loneliness and loss tends to kick in which is in itself a delusion, the way to happiness is strength and the way to strength is love. The way to love is to become just that, our lives are what we become. We come from love and we truly are love. This is the way to eternal happiness and there is nothing else but happiness that matters, nothing else. Love lives within and can never be lost and the same goes for happiness because love and happiness a long with God are one.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment