Monday, July 6, 2009

Claim victory even if failure is a pond you

“I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail, I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not to difficult…I know that small attempts repeated will complete any undertaking.”

Og Mandino

I am using this quote today because it truly feels right. Last week, I woke up to a barrage of issues that I would have rather not had to deal with. But, as I looked at the situation and truly analyzed it I saw success in it. I know that no matter what I will continue to take them steps. My future is on the path that I choose, my destiny lays in my life’s decisions and I plan to see it through. I am truly excited because even with the issue of last week still pending I am still making plans as I always have. There is a lot in the plans for this week; I know that when this week ends I will be farther up my path. I will continue to take those smalls steps so that I may achieve my goals. Then, I will think up more goals, achieves those as well and continue to repeat that process. I feel motivated, inspired and vigorous. My eye is on the prize and I will continue to travel towards it. As this week begins I see nothing but my goals being accomplished. As I always say, I am already claiming victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment