Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today’s HOPE;

Today is going to be the day. This will be a day for my rebirth. I am giving thanks right now because all is good in my life and all will always be good. This life is grand and I already have so much to be blessed with. I’m young, strong and able to achieve anything my mind can conceive. My heart only gains strength as the days go by, my mind only gets more advance and the days only get brighter. Beauty and strength is all that’s on my path, it’s all I see and it’s all I feel. I know that I harness the power of God within which gives me the ability to achieve any aim, nothing in this world is bigger then that power, nothing is bigger then that love, it radiates from my soul just as the sun shines its life giving rays to the world.

Life is love, God is love, and love is strength and joy. For all of whom dwell on this earth I wish nothing but strength and endurance so that they are able to easily go through life with no issues or problems. My wish is of love for the masses, this world is within the clutches of God’s hands which truly symbolizes love.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment