Wednesday, January 6, 2010

INVIGORATING!!!!!!!

It’s time to truly dance with vigor!! Today is an invigorating day meaning today is a day full of joy, love and energy. My thoughts are wild with the invigorous and my wants are aligned with the invigourous as well. If something is invigorating it is full of life and vigor and this is what it will be within this year of mine for me. If I were to look back in time and if I would to choose certain past harsh situations that I’ve been through I would see myself expressing feelings of disgust and hurt. Nothing was invigorating about my character then and I am glad that those times are in the past. “Invigorating” will be my word for this year (2010) and I am really excited because of it. I am going to approach everything in come in contact with in an invigorating attitude. Yes, it is possible that things could get hard within this year and yes it is possible that I could anger and just plan get tired of something within this year but I will not count on that. From this day I will be looking at everything in an invigorating manner. I will do all I need to do (I will take great care of my self as in I will eat well, exercise, do more yoga and mediate more) so that I am able to radiate the invigorating attitude with the ease of the natural. “Invigorating” is my word of the year and it was picked because I truly do believe that it is a great expression of my character and personality. No walking from here on out for me, I will be running and I won’t be running to rush around but I will be running so that the vigor is felt in what I am going to do. I will be moving with the vigor of a GOD, I will gain the knowledge (gain the remembrance) of the vigorous. People will confuse me with some of the stronger gods in Greek mythology because of my vigor. People will expect me to start throwing lightening bolts and making it storm because of my power from the vigor. I will be as invigorating as an eagle that is swooping down from out of the heavens to snatch up some prey. This (invigorating!!) is my word of the year and it also will be my attitude. I will meditate on the vigor, I will ponder on the vigor and I will embrace and express the vigor in the greatest way possible. This year is already an invigorating year and it should be an invigorating year for all who reads this. Be invigorating, handle every problematic issue with an attitude of the vigor and also, handle every happy, joyous time with an invigorating attitude as well. Become One with me and be invigorating. Align with the vigor because in all reality the vigor is what you all truly are. The vigor is what the world and I am genuinely made of. BE INVIGORATING FOR THIS AND EVERY YEAR ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment