Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New year and Namaste to all



"The darkness of the past is at hand but the brightness of the New year is a pond us peaking through the clouds. Soon that sun is going to come spilling through, that sun represents life in its fullest grace"

The road of my life at this time kind of looks rocky in many ways. As of now I am being dealt with situations that could really alter my life and switch it over to being something different. I am in the mist of coming into a place and being within an essence that will place me somewhere which I have never been before. But am I being dealt a situation or am I dealing myself that very situation which could lead to an unheard of outcomes? Within this very month I’ve gone through changes that could be compared to what a caterpillar goes through before it becomes a butterfly. Within this year (2009) I’ve been in places of confusing, hurt, pain, joy, growth and most of all, love. But is it in my perception of my situations which dictate whether they are painful of not or is it within the realms of the uncontrollable. A new year is a pond us so that equals NEW opportunities. This month a lone has opened up plenty in which we could consider NEW openings within themselves.

Winter Solstice

Then first big date in this month would be the winter solstice. The winter solstice is observed on the 21 of December. It is rightfully called the “longest night” (The winter solstice has been celebrated since ancient times. Throughout the centuries, the winter solstice has been celebrated with family gatherings, festivals, singing, dancing, and the burning of fires throughout this longest night of the year.) I look at this day as a day to start from a point in my life and begin moving towards the “brighter” parts where the sun shines all of the time. The earth itself will be moving towards the sun, it will be changing its route. Now it is on its trip to bringing “us” to be the closest to the sun that we can possibly be. The earth is returning to the light and I believe we all should do the same. We are connected to this earth; this earth is our “mother” and provider. We actually are so deeply connected with this earth that we could consider ourselves literally parts of this earth. So when the earth starts moving towards the sun, so do we. It would serve us right to be in that type of connection with the earth and move towards the sun as well within our own lives

Christmas

Christmas is a day of love and joy. This day is a day of giving; it should be looked on as an opportunity to be as God is, to give without expectations or demands. Christmas is a freeing time for us, everyone seems to be full of joy and everyone is extra generous. It is good to align with this energy; the truth of the matter is if we all were always to be as we are during the holidays a lot of our problems of the world would be lifted. The economy wouldn’t be in bad shape and nether would we, we should learn from the ways of the holidays, embrace it, and always express it throughout the rest of the session.

New Years

The New Year promises something “New” of us. It is an opportunity to truly break into the newness of life. Even though every day is a new day of opportunities it would do us well to take advantage of the “New Year” because there is a “new” feeling vibe going around and it is easier to align ourselves with the newness because of it. Everyone in existence who identifies with the “outer” world identify with the “newness” of the year so in turn, that vibe is simply put up front. Take advantage of this New Year and make big changes for the better within life.

With all of these events in this month it would be something to not make some type of big change in life. Remember, “Life is a chose, happiness is a decision and Love is the way”. Also, “Love empowers and fear disables”, the answer to every hardship is Love, always look within and pay attention to your feeling when dealing with life’s issues. The divine does live within you and that aspect of you (your true Self or your Higher Self) will always lead you to a place of happiness. I have a lot in store for this blog in 2010 so look out for it. I love writing on this blog, it has shown me a part of me that I hadn’t even known existed and I will continue to make this blog bigger, more interesting and better the unborn future. I will continue to push the envelope without fear within this blog and I will continue to honestly express and explain spiritually, philosophy, science, life and any thing else that I can think up in truthful manners. As I grow so will this Blog and as I expand and evolve so shall this Blog so on that note have a Happy New Year, party hard, mediated and plan for the year which is to come. Look at the coming year in a light which radiates joy so that you too will walk the road to eternal bliss.

Namaste

There is a lot more to come within the New Year so look out and watch for your blessings because they are all around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment