Monday, May 16, 2011

Passion IS life!

"When work, commitment and pleasure all become one and you reach the deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible." (The person who quoted this is unknown)


To reach this place and to find this place with thy self is to reach the point of life and the place where life truly begins.


"If there is no passion in your life then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become YOU and you will find great things happen for you, to you and because of you" (T Alan Armstrong)


If one were to ask me if I knew what my passions were in life I would have to say yes but if one were to ask if life was any easier because I know what my passions are I would have to quickly say no. But what is life if a passion isn't felt and lived? Is that even truly living or what? There was a time in life where I never felt a lost, I never had a broken heart, I never truly knew what it was like to stare fear straight in the face and allow its glare to engulf my body and soul. There was a time that I didn't express my true self but I didn't express a self that was a carbon copy of what this fear based world that we live in wanted me to ether. So as I wasn't phony and as I didn't even express my TRUE it was like I didn't truly live BUT, as it was life was easier in a lot of ways. Then as I opened myself up I started to find a truth. This truth was something that I had to look within to find, within that truth I also found and then felt the true living God and also I found a love that was lacking within my existence before that day. Love was present within my life yes but not much of it was what I felt for myself. To learn that these truths were always present and lingering was also to learn something that was a bit scary within itself. I was different, way different then what the world said I should be. I saw the fear based aspects of every placed rule that makes the fear which thrives within this world go around and I also found that within these rules and ways were lies. If I were to live them they would be lies within themselves with me so I figured why even try. So as life went on and I started to learn more about the TRUTH of the world thus learning more about my true essence my passions couldn't help but rear there heads for me to see.


We all know what our passions are because we are born with them instilled within us. There is no one who can tell us what they are, there is no place which we can find them accept from within and with our passions being lived, and at the moment when we say to ourselves that we are going to truly LIVE our passions we are truly born to what life really is. No passion, no life but we are all a live at this moment, aren't we? If that were true then it would be totally possible to live without a passion but I tell you this, it is impossible to LIVE without a passion. Simply because you are taking air into your lungs and your heart is beating doesn't mean you are truly living. To live means to be a live not to have LIFE and our passions are what makes us live.


Our perceptions of events which occur in life are what makes those events into whatever they end up being and meaning for us. Also, the point of life is HAPPINESSS, there is no other point to this life but just that. Within our passions happiness is inevitable but to gain this passion may not be easy. Now if your passion is to gain a union labor job, work a whole bunch of hours and gain a great retirement plan a long with great health benefits even though this type of situation isn't really EASY to obtain, it would be easier then if your passion was..say...painting nature or writing music. But to be honest and I humbly believe this, no one's passion would entail gaining a job with long hours, great benefits and a great retirement plan and I mean NO ONE. How do I know this? Because I happen to know where we all came from and WHO instilled our passions within us in the first place.


Some may call this aspect that we all are from God, some may call it Source, some make call it the great creator. Others may call it the Universe and some may not call it anything at all, then there are some who look at it as just plain Love but whatever you call it our passions would be aligned with what it is because we are from it and every aspect of us has it within. If I dip water out of the ocean it will be salty. This is because the source of where I got it from is salty. If I cut a peace of pie from a fruit pie that peace will be fruity as well because..well..it came from a "fruity" source. So where do we come from and what does what we come from do? Whatever you call what we came from know that this entity in whole creates. Everything in existence was created, whether you consider yourself a creationist or an evolutionist you have to realized that creation does exist. Evolution is a form of creation as well, whether you feel there is a supreme being at the head of this creation or not, things were created and that which creates is that which WE all come from. So that makes us all creators too point blank.


The world that we live in will tell us that we need to get a high paying job with benefits to be happy, even if we don't like the job that we do but in doing this we are not doing the world or ourselves justice. If a job is needed to be done in this world there is someone with the passion to do it in a creative manner. We all want to create and if one comes across a child who says they love to write one might look at the world as it is and find that becoming a writer isn't a sure shot thing. One may think it more loving to sway the child to want to become something more "stable" like a public transportation driver or one may try and convince the child to gain the want to go to one hundred years of schooling to become a lawyer because these jobs are more stable. But let me tell you this, nothing at all is stable. When I get done writing this blog I may get up and my heart may just stop beating or someone could walk up to my open window and open fire, killing me where I sit. Anything could happen, I am not even guaranteed the next moment to live, even that isn't "stable" so why let that fear based aspect stop you from your passion. If you don't live within your passion you are not living at all and your passion will always entail something creative.


Whether you have a passion for racing cars and you want to become a NASCAR racer, or if you have a passion for building and you want to build homes for a living, or even if you have a passion for partying and you want to basically make a living by going to parties it all has been done by someone. I don't care if your passion is collecting dead bugs or bird watching, all of these things entail a creative mind and they can be what gives you life point blank. Even with NASCAR racing, one has to create a style of racing that will win races, all passion entail creativeness and we all do know what our passions are. The easiest way to see what your passion is would be to look at what you think you want to do with your life and ask yourself if you would be willing to do this task for FREE; as in not get paid one red cent to do the task. If your answer is a no or worst a HELL NO then you are not pursuing your passion. I am going to share the easiest way to see what your passion is. Think about things that you really enjoy doing and I don't care how silly or crude this act or task may be, I don't care if you say "I really enjoy laying in the grass and looking at the clouds go by". It would be better if you would write down 15 things that you enjoy doing even if you have never done them before. Within this list you can have things that you always wanted to do as well. Look over the list and pick out the 3 most forefilling things and then within those things your passion will more then likely lie. These have to be things that you really find make you, complete you and things that you really think would help life to basically become more enjoyable for you. As I said, nothing is exempt, I don't care if you say your passion is to have sex, I don't care if you say your passion is to clean houses or write on walls, as I have said, all of these things are things that people do take part in and things that they also live off of. I don't care if you feel that your passion may not be accepted by your family or culture, it doesn't matter because a person who doesn't accept you for all that you are is a person that doesn't accept the true YOU.


If we all lived for our passions this world would be a better place for all. Everything that got done would be done to the best ability that it could be done. This world would be cleaner and more loving. People would smile as they made there way to there work places because they would know that they are about to do something they really love. Now as I said, a passion may not be that easy to obtain and it may seem that things may get damn hard in the path to your passion. For this reason a lot of people give up on there passions and this fact is truly ashame. Do you know how many graves have people in them that would have come up with the cure to cancer? Or do you know how many great books were never writer, how many great movies were never made, how many great spiritual leaders were never able to stamp there aspect of love on this world as much as that is needed? All of those broken and lost dreams now lie in graves because of those who didn't pursue their passions. If you live your passion you WILL make this world a better place so I am telling you now, for the sake of this world DON'T LISTEN TO IT WHEN IT IS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR LIFE!!! Pursue that passion, do it for your kids and grandkids. Do it for your loved ones, for the lost ones, for us all. We are one in this situation called life and we are part of a grand puzzle. We all fit but we have to place ourselves in the spots that we do fit and then and with that, this world will become that of love and heaven will manifest itself right in from of you. Never give up on that passion, you know what it is so pursue and enjoy. Life was meant to be enjoyed and without passion life isn't being lived at all.


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment