Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweet Treats???

The sticky, sweet sustenance of sugar are ingested to help give our bodies a simple solution to its depleted energy, but how long will that energy last? Within every issue in life, sugary, sticky solutions arrive. It’s like candy to a baby, why not take a bite? Why not embrace the simple, the easy, the icing on the cake? I want to bask in it; I want to indulge in the sweetness no matter how quick that energy may leave me. Why not simply over eat? Lets just devourer all of the sticky treats that lay at hand. It’s like heaven in a plate, a dish of delectable deserts. So if I eat them all then I will gain the feeling of being satisfied. Or maybe those sweet treats my just sit in my gut and cause it to protrude. Is this what I want? A fat gut at the cost of the sweets? Do I want to feel again depleted of energy in a few moments because I’ve chosen the sweet treats as my only sustenance? And so it is with life, wisdom and knowledge are at hand but then the lucidness of just giving in is there as well. Feed the mind with insight, not junk. Stand for what you feel you should, remain in growth and keep it going. Never give in to fear no matter what. Never allow others to dictate what is good for YOU. If one can’t accept you for all that you are they truly aren’t accepting YOU. If it is only an aspect and not the whole then how is that love? If they allow the sweet treats to remain but frown at the nutritional entrĂ©es then what are they to you? A growth will occur; it can occur in a bad, ugly growth or in a beautiful, enlightening, strengthening growth. Evolution is happening right now and change will transpire. These sticky treats may be tasty for the moment but why would you want to fill up on junk? Why not be free, embrace the sustenance that will take part in your growth instead. But in saying all of this; there is nothing wrong with indulging in a “sweet treat” here and there. Keep life interesting yes; but still fill yourself with the nutritional, loving, empowering sustenance for your body and soul in a plenteous manner. It’s not the all out only gossip truth that I speak, but these are my simply, very, humble opinions that I share, do what you want with them and BE LOVE!!!

Namaste : )

No comments:

Post a Comment