Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blasphemy?

This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves

In the mind dwells ideas which may not be yet discovered. Ideas that may bring certain understanding to the light, understandings that if not explored fully may never actually even see the light of day. These are ideas that just may not be written in the so called “holy books” that a good number of people name the word of God. Last night as I surfed through the internet I ran across this website which posted an article that spoke of the book series entitled “Conversations with God”. In this article some pastor warned people not to read any of the books. He called the whole series “blasphemy”. In the article he gave some examples of why he considered the series straight blasphemous. He spoke in particular of one of the books in the series which was written for teens. In this book it has a young woman whom is a lesbian and doesn’t know how to go about the whole situation. It then has God speaking, telling the young woman that she shouldn’t trouble herself over the lesbian thing. God tells her that nothing is wrong with her, as a matter of fact she was actually born a lesbian and she should just enjoy her life as she is. The article in the website has other examples that I’m not really going to go into because I feel with the one example my point on this can be seen.

Now in my opinion its okay if an individual wants to be of a particular religion or have a particular belief. If your religion or believe is important to you and it has helped you to become a better you then I condone it one hundred percent. A lot of times these believes and religions tend to bring a love out of us that we thought we didn’t have, they give us structure and reason, they make our lives worth while. All of these things are good in my humble opinion and if I see that a religion or belief system is helping out in a person’s life I will tell them to hold firm and never let it go. With that being said I also have something else to say or should I say I have a question to ask. Is it necessary for anybody to defend the fact that a baby is young? What will happen if I say a baby is old? Will that make the baby old or will the baby remain young as long as it is a baby? I ask this question because from here on out I may say some things that one may take in a way which seems like me trying to bring down a particular religion or believe or religion in general. Everything that I say or everything that I have ever said in my blog has been my humble opinions. They’ve not been something that I am going to deem the one and only gossip truth but for me and for good reason my opinions happen to be my truth. I’m not better then anyone else so never is my opinion, as I always say it is my simple, humble opinion. Because I realize that we all are One and that we all are of the same source I want nothing but happiness for all. No matter how it may come, this is what I want for all. This is all I hope for all and to me it is that easy because happiness is the most important thing in life.

I’m going to start off by saying that I know that I utter a lot of blasphemous things and quiet frankly I am proud of it. I’m an individual whom has seen a light like never before and within this light plenty of change has, does, and always will occur. I don’t identify with any organized religion because quiet frankly there isn’t one around that I agree with one hundred percent. I don’t want to live life in a contradictor way so I simply don’t identify with any of the religions around. What I believe in is Love and Happiness. I believe that happiness is the purpose of living and the only way to get to happiness is through love. I truly don’t even believe in “blasphemy” because I see that as a scare tactic. I see it as a way for a particular group of people to keep there particular religion or philosophy unchanged. I believe that they feel that the religion is what they are and if change occurs the religion will be lost. If change occurs within life and it doesn’t line up with there religion then there religion will fall and they will fall a long with it. They believe that the only right way is the way of there particular religion, they believe it’s they only gossip truth there is, they believe that the book which leads there religion is the only word of God and they believe that the way the book is written is the only way God speaks. These believes limit God, they have God in a single box which makes God very small. It’s like me walking around saying a statement in English and then someone else says the statement in Spanish. Then, because it isn’t said the way I say it I say that the statement doesn’t meant the same thing. As a matter of fact I call the statement a blasphemous way of speaking simply because it’s not said in the way that I say it. Even though the Spanish individual is in fact saying the same thing simply because he isn’t saying it like the person whom speaks English he must be wrong, right? New ideas come up all of the time, new ways of thinking, speaking and living, this is what and who we are, we are apart of our Source, we were made in the image of our Source and our Source is a creator. We make new discoveries all of the time just like this one right here “No species has been found in which homosexual behavior has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis. Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue.” This fact wasn’t known back when certain statements about homosexuality were written in the bible. Some religions tend to put woman under man, they say the woman are lower then man and in fact they should be lead by a man. They speak against a woman with a creative, free speaking spirit. There are so many outrageous things spoken in these religions that is isn’t funny. If you speak, say, or do anything other then what they deem right (what’s written in their “holy book” or what they say) you are dammed to hell. They say you have to do, believe, and perform certain task to get to God. A lot of them give us the biggest delusion of all. They say that God is something which is separate from us. The word religion is derived from a Latin word which means to bide back or connect back. In other words the purpose of original religions was to connect us back to God. I don’t believe it is necessary to be connected back to something which we never were or never could be a part from.


There is only one blasphemy, and that is the refusal to experience joy.
Paul Rudnick quotes

If we are going to label something as blasphemy, we should label it as a life with no joy in it. Since happiness is the most important thing in life living without happiness is the true blasphemy. So whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslin, Jehovah Witness, Hindu, Buddhist, Agnostic, in to Atheism, Satanist, Pagan, in to Scientology, a kabbalist or anything else I’ve missed. Whether you are gay, straight, or a hermaphrodite, whether you are in to polygamy or monogamy it really doesn’t matter. Everyone will receive God’s (or Source or the universe, or whatever other words we use to describe it. It all means the same thing) love; it will rain on all of these people regardless; they all will receive that unconditional love which is of our Source. They all in fact are actually saying the same thing; they are just speaking different languages. They all are doing what they do to achieve happiness and happiness is the most important thing in life. WE ALL ARE ONE; BLESS THY BROTHER AND SISTER AS THY SELF AND WISH FOR THE BEST FOR THEM REGARDLESS OF THERE BELIEVES. Anything else would condone separation

If you believe in something as real and you know that it is real there is no point in defining it because it will be real regardless. There is no need to violently come at another or rip another person’s religion or beliefs down because you feel it goes against what you believe. In reality it doesn’t go against anything you may believe because all the both of you are trying to gain is happiness in the same. This goes for individuals like the pastor whom called “Conversations with God” blasphemy. The series of books are in my opinion very enlightening and have helped me out in my life a whole lot. Would this man begrudge me of that because I agree with the series and he doesn’t? Would someone begrudge another for them gaining happiness in ways which that person doesn’t? Why can’t we speak different languages and know that we all are saying the same things. Happiness is the key and the only way to happiness is love. All we need is love.

Namaste (We all are One)

No comments:

Post a Comment